07 April 2010

Announcement.

Recently I discovered that the current Batman story arc holds some parallels to my novel.

For clarification, I intend to finish The Face We Call Our Own regardless of its similarities to established or evolving DC characters and continuity. This story is very personal to me; it will unfold--and end--the way I have envisioned. Arkham Asylum is more than a place, it is a state of mind.

Thank you to all of my readers. I hope I can continue to provide quality work for you in the coming chapters.

-Mark Turnage

6 comments:

  1. I'm excited that you posted again! I was afraid that you had stopped. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah so was I. Keep going!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what you've done here is really impressive :)
    I can't wait to read next upcoming chapters ; you have to post them soon mate

    keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude im nerding out over the dark knight rises, I love Tom hardy so much & am glad hes in it at all, let alone as Bane, and thought you'd like to hear Black Mask is supposed to be in the 3rd installment as well. Oh, and this is the badguy brad, the dude with the batman tat. You need to finish this its awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you please write more blog entries on this subject, its a request, because after reading your blog I am highly interested in learning more. More Info? ... Click HERE

    ReplyDelete